The tyranny of teachers is when they don’t understand
every student of their class and classify them as per their
own understanding of excellence.
But the magnanimity of them is when the failure
of any single student is accepted by them as their failure.
Though many people in our life teach us some lesson either good or bad, but teacher plays a major role in designing the building blocks of our life.
Relationships are made for living happily with a person whom you love the most. But what if those relations become complicated? What if threads of trust in a relationship get a break? or What if the other person has taken you for granted? I think in all such cases the answer would be it’s better to get rid of such relationship, Right? But it’s not that easy to detach the strings of emotional connection. That’s why phase of breakup become difficult to bear and most people go through depression. So, it won’t be a great suggestion if I would say once you break up, forget everything in a second. But yes there are few other steps which may help in self – recovery :
When you are happy consuming alcohol might be fun but when you are sad ,it becomes an addiction.
2. Don’t hesitate in asking for help because your life is important: If you don’t have any trustworthy friend or family person with whom you may share about your circumstances to come out from the situation, take the help of Counselors. I know there is a societal stigma attached to it as most people think that a person only takes help of wellness coaches and psychologists when they go through some sort of mental disorder. But it’s not true. This phase is so sensitive that one should take care of his /her mental health along with physical well-being and thanks to technology as there are many AI platforms in mental health care nowadays, where one can take help online in an anonymous way too.
3. Go for a trip and plan for some adventurous activities: Try to change your surroundings by planning a trip with your friends or family. If you like traveling, this is the best naturopathy to make yourself feel better.
4. Join some classes for leisure: Yoga is the best therapy for maintaining physical and mental wellbeing at a time, apart from this one can join activities like swimming, dance, and music to relax mood and sustaining the inner confidence.
It is said that when people feel good about their physique, they become more confident about themselves too.
5. Focus on your long-term goals: You might have made some long-term goals with the person who is not in your life anymore but that doesn’t mean that your other goals have been devastated too. This is the time when you can focus more on your career and may become a legend or may give your precious time to those people who are always standing behind you, no matter what.
6. Not every breakup become the end of the story: This point is very important because it is not necessary that if you have been through break up in your relationship once, you can’t patch up. If the duo of a love story feels really connected with each other but they broke up due to family issues or some ego factor, then they need to stand strong with each other forgetting the ego because if they are together then no one can come between them.
7. Forget the bitter moments of past from your life by flushing them off from your mind and forgive people for the sake of treasuring the sweet moments.
Thank you for reading!
“Sometimes it’s important to let go the wrong person so that the right one may come in your life at the right time.”
Hope you are doing well!
Since I came back from Australia I haven’t been following my schedule of writing. Yeah I know it’s a lame excuse but for me after migrating, adjusting to a new environment is a time taking process. Anyways now I am settled in my old routine and so I am back with an informative post which may be required because the rate of immigration from India to Australia is high these days. But when students and employees travel there they usually don’t get guidance on what things should be carried along and what not. Same happened with me one and a half year before. I searched for blogs and informative posts regarding traveling instructions but failed to find the appropriate one. As I was going with my husband whose organization was sending him for a long-term project, I realize that if someone would have told me about the things I could buy in Australia I would not have carried the ancillary stuff due to which I couldn’t bring back many things I wanted to. So if you are going temporarily for a year or more and believe in bringing some imported stuff back, these are my instructions for you:
1. Don’t carry pressure cooker and other utensils: When I was packing my bags everybody suggested me to carry a pressure cooker and some utensils as it difficult to buy one. But it’s untrue. The only thing you need to do is find suburbs where most Indian people live. For instance, in Sydney, you can find all utensils in some Indian supermarkets of suburbs like Parramatta and Harris Park.
2. Don’t carry Indian spices, oils, and ghee: Even if you don’t live in suburbs having the majority of Indians you can find a section of Indian food and spices in hypermarkets like Woolworths at some locations, otherwise you can shop it from Indian grocery stores there. Yeah, you will find them little expensive in dollars especially spices as compare to Indian currency but it would be fine if you don’t prefer to fall in comparison.
3. Carry half of the clothes and footwear as per your requirement: Who would not like to shop from another country especially when you can get them at cheap prices either from brands like H&M on sale or from big retail stores like Target and K-MART.
4.Must carry ethnic wears and Indian clothes: For those who wear Indian dresses on daily basis, it’s better to carry them from India because they are expensive in foreign countries especially if you are going for a year or so. Even the people who prefer western wear, it’s better to carry a few because festivals are celebrated there too.
5. Keep your cosmetics, nail cutters in check in bags only.
Have I missed any point to mentioning here? Kindly let me know in the comment section.
“Australia has an increasingly multicultural society” – Julie Bishop
Have you ever encountered the problem of lucidity while communicating with other people either at the workplace or in social circle who misunderstood your point most of the time because you were unable to express yourself precisely and so every time after such conversation you felt disappointed? If yes, then you would be always thinking that what should be the solution. Well, there are a few easy tips which can be followed:
1. Don’t stop explaining:
Whenever you get trapped in such conversations and presentations, don’t lose hope. If people don’t get your point at a very first time, be patient and explain it again rather than leaving the conversation in between.
2. Observe the bottleneck points:
Every time when you go through such circumstances, observe the bottleneck points. For example if you are experiencing problem in explaining to your Boss what you did in your project, even after knowing the answer then next time write down all the points of problems you had faced in your explanation and try to find whether it’s because of the language problem or due to a lack of knowledge, solve it accordingly and rehearse before the next discussion with your Boss, if you can.
3. Take stand for yourself:
If someone tries to impose his or her thinking on you because they think you don’t have a valid point to explain, don’t worry, if you know why you are right, stick to your point without hesitating. In case, if you know there is a flaw, accept it because you don’t need to win every conversation. For example, if people ask you why you are still not married even at the age of 30 which is very late as per the other person then explain to them, that you believe in living your life at your own conditions rather than following standard bar of getting married before thirty even if they say you should do it.
4. Talk less, listen more:
Most of the times we couldn’t give the right answer because of the lack of clarity in knowledge about the topic. So talk less, listen more and react accordingly.
Let me know what you think could be done more if a person faces a hurdle in putting their point forward while conversing.
How many of you have heard about the Vivid festival which is celebrated amidst May and June every year? This festival is a specialty of Sydney and people from all parts of Australia and overseas travel this time to Sydney to get fascinated by the spectacular views of architectural buildings and topmost attractions. This festival is just not popular because of the lights and colors but due to the creativity of themes too. Every year the themes will be different. Either a theme gives a message or it exhibits some art. Rather than putting any more words of applause now, let me just present some of the mesmerizing images of topmost attractions of Circular Quay, Sydney for your better understanding.
Harbour Bridge and view of the city.
On the wall of Harbour Bridge -The EORA ( Depiction of Aboriginals )
The Shining of Opera House in Vivid colours ( View from the cruise )
Another view of Opera House and the crowd from top .
Organic vibrations on ‘The Art Gallery’ in The Rocks, Circular Quay.
“Freedom of movement” at The Rocks
This building gave pain in the neck while we were noticing its height.
This image witness the excitement in people.Every one is busy in clicking pictures and capturing moments.
Hope you have enjoyed the pictures.
Never let smile fall off from your face.
It happens with every writer,
when they try to knit the sweater,
of muses designed in mind,
which while penning down doesn’t bind.
Sometimes they rummage for notions around search engine,
then try to shot the words from mind’s gun;
however, pouring of thoughts sometimes get lock,
that is the world of writer’s block.
Mom always teaches us not to tell lie;
however, she always does that to hide.
Mom always tells us our worth,
but often she forgets her own.
Mom always takes stand for us;
however, doesn’t let us do same for her.
Mom has an immense well of sacrifice inside,
which she never let fill through her infinite good deeds.
© Payal Tyagi